Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scary Effects




My favorite out of these was the alien one because i look scarier on this one. Some new tools that we learned was the pen tool that we used for the lines coming out my mouth and eyes. Some of the difficulties i ran into where burning and dodging i did not want to do to much or not enough. I think I did well on the octupus because it came out good. These picutures could be related to real life, they could be used during halloween or used in a scary movie. Big photogrophers can use this if they need to make a famous celebraty look scary for a movie or for a photoshot.

2 comments:

Denise Velasco said...

I like your pictures their nice and it seems like you put alot of effort into your photography

Miss Cook said...

Erik, I'm sitting here looking at your portfolio and I am so sad. Your work is beautiful and you do such a great job, and yet, you NEVER COME!! I know that life is pretty intense for you and you have your arms full. But, so you know, I miss you in class, and I would love to see you next sememster and hopefully I do!