Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Portraits









The portrait that i think i was most successful with was the face portrait. I believe this because you can see her in that picture smiling and the background was good on it. To create an artistic portrait i used an extreme angle and put some flowers before my partner to capture the mood of happiness. The costume/prop that i choose was my partners volleyball uniform. I choose this because this is something that she really enjoys doing and is something that is unique about her. Yes i do like that way the portrait of the costume came out, because she looks happy in it. My surprise photo is unique in the way that my partners face is not very visible, it is very blurry due to the fact that i used macro.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

You have a sweet artistic side that shines through in your photos. Keep nurturing that. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!